Jan 29, 2009

Sentosa Island

Yesterday I visited "The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia" which is located on the island Sentosa.
A short trip with the Sentosa Express brought me to the island (one can also go by foot, take a taxi, bus or the cable car) for some cheap $3. There are three beaches which one can visit and swim, bars, eateries, shops and lots of attractions. Free buses and trams transport people on the island from different points and attractions.

I visited a dolphin show (rather disappointing only three dolphins playing around for 20 min and the Unterwater world with some cool fishes (like NEMO!!) and other sea inhabitants.

The main reason was, however, to see the exhibition Sentosa flowers which in fact was really beautiful at some points.

Here some pictures:
Sentosa Island


I also found a place to live beginning this Sunday. I will move to the edge of Little India living in a 4 bedroom apartment (alone for the moment) with 2 bathrooms a living room with a TV and a small kitchen... Pictures will follow.

My new address in Singapore is:
Kim Hoe Centre
23 Kelantan Lane #5-01B
Singapore 208642
my phone number: +65 826##### [compare facebook or sVZ] (very cheap calls from Germany with preselect ;-) )
The German +49 177 64##### is in Singapore with me too so you can still text me on it...

This weekend is a big Chinese parade so lets see how many pictures I will take there :-D

No comments: