But when I woke up at 1pm the clouds were also saying not to go (but it didn't rain... - Strange Clouds...)
Instead I went to the Chinese New Year's celebration. Not really knowing where to go and at what time I was intuitively right arriving at the Metro Station "China Town" (what a difficult guess ;-) ). There were a lot of people and a whole part of a street was closed. There was a stage and we had to wait (as it turned out) until 10pm for a bunch of important people to arrive... I was not one of them unfortunately, so i had to wait behind the bars as others... :-(
Then they started to speak Chinese (what a surprise) and they blew some balloons in the air and tigers danced and so on...
This was my prompt and I headed back home :-S
Here some pictures (low quality because of slow upload - sorry):
![]() |
| Chinese New Year in Singapore |

No comments:
Post a Comment